Hey Match-heads, the FIRESTORM FAN site just turned four years old and we want this birthday party to include you! Tell us why you like the character of Firestorm and you could win prizes in this contest!
The rules of the contest are pretty simple… Just share what you like about Firestorm, or a favorite memory involving the Nuclear Man. Write these thoughts in the comments section of this post or e-mail them directly to me by clicking here. You can discuss any era/incarnation of the character, or any series where he appeared (i.e. Fury of Firestorm, Justice League of America, Brightest Day, Super Friends cartoon, etc). The only restriction is haters need not apply. If you’ve got a bone to pick with a particular incarnation of Firestorm, this isn’t the place. This is a celebration of Firestorm, so let’s keep it positive! The contest will run until 10pm EST on Sunday, February 17th. So be sure to get your entries in before then. One entry per person please. Once the contest closes on February 17, we’ll collect all the entries and set them up as a poll to be voted on by readers, and the top-rated five will win!
We’ve got some great prizes! Check these out:
- An original art page drawn by Dan Jurgens and Ray McCarthy from the recent The Fury of Firestorm: The Nuclear Man #13 (courtesy of Ray McCarthy)
- Firestorm: The Nuclear Man trade paperback signed by writer and co-creator Gerry Conway
- The Fury of Firestorm: The Nuclear Men #11 & #12 signed by inker Marlo Alquiza (courtesy of Jeremy Hobbs)
- The Fury of Firestorm: The Nuclear Men Volume 1: God Particle trade paperback
- Brightest Day Firestorm action figure (courtesy of Mail Me My Comics)
Yes, you read that correctly! We’re giving away an original page from Dan Jurgens and Ray McCarthy’s premier issue of Firestorm! How cool is that?!?!?!
Tell us why you Support Firestorm! Share why you Fan the flame!