Aquaman is back! Shag and Rob discuss “Rising to the Surface” from Aquaman #49 by Dan Abnett, Vicente Cifuentes, John Dell, and more. That’s followed by “Spelldance” from The Fury of Firestorm #27 (Sept. 1984) by Gerry and Carla Conway, Paul Kupperberg, Rafael Kayanan, Rodin Rodriguez, Nansi Hoolahan, and Duncan Andrews. Plus YOUR Listener Feedback!
You can find the 158th episode of AQUAMAN AND FIRESTORM: THE FIRE AND WATER PODCAST on iTunes. While you’re there, please drop us a review on the iTunes page. Every comment helps! Alternatively, you may play the podcast using the player below or by right-clicking “download”, choosing “Save Target/Link As”, and selecting a location on your computer to save the file (66 MB)
As always, thanks to my co-host Rob Kelly, Sea King of THE AQUAMAN SHRINE, for doing all the post-production on these episodes! Opening theme, “That Time is Now,” by Michael Kohler. Special thanks to Daniel Adams and Ashton Burge with their band The Bad Mamma Jammas for our fantastic original closing theme! This episode brought to you in part by InStockTrades.com and The Only Living Boy!
Have a question or comment? Looking for more great content?
- Leave comments on our FIRE & WATER PODCAST website – http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/podcast/fire-water-158/
- Images from this episode – http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/podcast/fire-water-158-gallery/
- THE AQUAMAN SHRINE – http://www.aquamanshrine.net
- E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK:
- Visit the Fire & Water WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com
- Follow Fire & Water on TWITTER – https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our Fire & Water FACEBOOK page – https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
Thanks for listening! Support Firestorm and Aquaman! Fan the Flame and Ride the Wave!
Remember, to leave comments visit our FIRE & WATER PODCAST website – http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/podcast/fire-water-158/